Twelve by sixteen retaining wall blocks are the perfect choice for landscape projects where the desire is to have landscape elevation changes. Made of durable concrete, the retaining wall units are heavy enough to retain soil for terraces and garden walls and planters. Professionals and do it yourselfers choose these retaining wall units because installation is relatively fast and easy requiring only basic tools.
- Drycast concrete construction for use building retaining walls up to 3-1/2 ft. high
- Trapezoid shape is ideal for straight and curved walls
- Gray finish
- Rear lip provides stability and makes alignment simple during installation
- Easily installs on a compacted gravel base without concrete footing
- 1-1/2 units per sq. ft.
- Size and weight are approximate
- Note: Product may vary by store.