The Universal Duct Insulator for Evaporative Coolers is a winterizing duct plug that is made of R-25 PVC material sealed in a vinyl covering. The insulator is easy to install and is held in place by its own friction fit. For use with evaporative coolers with 13 - 20 in. ducts.
- For use with evaporative coolers with 13 - 20 in. ducts
- Protects evaporative cooler motors from damage due to condensation during cold winter months
- Keeps cold air, drafts and noise out to help you save on energy costs
- PVC material provides an R-25 insulation value
- Easy installation
- Stays in place through its own friction fit
- Made in USA