The Rust-Oleum 12-oz. Hammered spray paints hideflaws and imperfections found in scratched, rusted and pitted metals. It comes in a variety of colors that can be applied directly over rust spots. Great for use on wheelbarrows, lighting fixtures and other objects. The Rust-Preventive formula dries to touch in 15 minutes and the 12-oz. can works on areas up to 25 sq. ft.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- The rust-oleum stops rust 12-oz. hammered rust preventive spray paint has a formula that helps prevent rust and can be used on wood, concrete and metal
- Hides flaws and imperfections in scratched, rusted and pitted metal
- Dries to touch in fifteen minutes and handle in 90 minutes
- Dries to the touch in as few as 15 minutes
- 12-oz. can covers areas up to 25 sq. ft.
- Hammered metal finish with a glossy sheen
- Rust and corrosion resistant for enhanced durability
- Dries in only 15 minutes
- Excellent color and gloss retention providing the longest lasting finish
- Hedrix is not offering the actual branded color or paint product for sale and has no affiliation with the color-referenced brands, Hedrix's reference to any trademark is for color comparison only
- Acrylic lacquer-based spray paint, cleans up with lacquer thinner, xylene or acetone, wood and other porous surfaces should be primed before painting, all surfaces should be clean and dry before painting
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations