The Halex 3/4 in. Offset Compression Connector is designed to provide an offset for flexibility in connecting EMT conduit to metal outlet boxes or enclosures. It is made of high-strength zinc alloy and is easy to install.
- Provides an offset for flexibility in connecting EMT conduit to metal enclosures
- Made of corrosion-resistant zinc alloy
- UL and CSA listed
- Hex compression nut allows easy wrench installation
- Steel-plated compression ring positively bonds conduit to the connector
- Offsets the axis of the raceway by 3/4 in.
- Locknut is reversible. It is designed to cut through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to assure ground continuity
- Corrosion resistant