Run your backup generator with the GE 200 Amp 240-Volt Non-Fused Emergency Power Transfer Switch. This emergency power transfer switch offers a NEMA type-3R metal enclosure for outdoor use. For use with 6 - 250 AWG/kcmil copper or aluminum lug wire, this transfer switch is rated for safety with a UL listing and an ANSI certification.
- Ideal for running your back-up generator
- Metal construction
- Double-throw, non-fusible design
- NEMA type-3R enclosure for outdoor use
- Single-phase, 3-wire SN, 200 Amp 120/240 VAC
- Accommodates 6 - 250 AWG/kcmil copper or aluminum lug wire
- Meets UL and ANSI safety requirements