Series 100XL Temperature and Pressure Relief Valves are used in water heater and hot water storage tank applications to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters up to 105,000 BTU/hr. They feature a bronze body with NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections, unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating, and a test lever. Model 100XL-8 is also available with 8 in. (200mm) extension thermostat. Series 100XL is ASME rated and CSA listed. Temperature Relief: 210 F (99 C), Pressure Relief Range: 75 to 150psi (5.2 to 10.3 bar), Standard Pressure Settings: 75, 100, 125, or 150psi (5.27, 7.03, 8.79, or 10.55 bar).
- Durable cast-brass construction
- Self-closing safety valve for hot water heaters
- Compatible with brass pipes (not included)
- Automatic temperature and pressure protection up to 105,000 BTUs/hr.
- Temperature relief at 210 degrees F and pressure relief at 150 psi
- 2-1/2 in. shank
- Easy to install