Sulfamic acid is concentrated crystals that mix with water to make a mild, safe to use, acid cleaner. It removes dried Portland cement, grout haze and mortar residue from tile, concrete and masonry. It is safe for use on colored grouts.
- Use on all colors of grout, tile, clay pavers, concrete and masonry
- Mild acidic powder formula mixes with water to remove grout haze and mortar residue
- Apply solution to wet surface and scrub with a nylon bristle brush work in small areas flush with water immediately after brushing
- Safe for use on colored grouts removes hard water deposits,efflorescence and also etches concrete
- Removes dried Portland cement, grout haze and mortar residue from tile