The GE 100 Amp 240-Volt Non-Fused Emergency Power Transfer Switch is great for running your outdoor backup generator. This emergency power transfer switch is designed for use with 12 - 1 AWG/kcmil copper or aluminum lug wire. With a NEMA type-3R metal enclosure, this transfer switch is UL listed and ANSI certified for safety.
- Ideal for running your backup generator
- Metal construction
- Double-throw, non-fusible design
- NEMA type-3R enclosure for outdoor use
- Single-phase, 3-wire SN, 100 Amp , 120/240 VAC
- Accommodates 12 - 1 AWG/kcmil copper or aluminum lug wire
- Meets UL and ANSI safety requirements