Twelve by sixteen retaining wall blocks are the perfect choice for landscape projects where the desire is to have landscape elevation changes. Made of durable concrete, retaining wall units are heavy enough to retain soil for terraces and garden walls and planters. Professionals and do it yourselfers choose these retaining wall units because installation is relatively fast and easy requiring only basic tools.
- Drycast concrete construction is durable
- Textured with a khaki color
- Rear lip provides stability and helps keep the blocks aligned
- Trapezoid shape for straight and curved walls up to 3-1/2 ft. high
- Install easily on a compacted gravel base and do not require concrete footing
- 1-1/2 units per sq. ft.
- Size and weight are approximate
- Note: Product may vary by store.