Protect electrical conductors up to 600 volts in buried or exposed applications with the Southwire Company LiquidTite 1/2 in. x 25 ft. Non-Metallic Conduit. This conduit offers a flexible PVC construction for navigating bends. Compatible with exposed or concealed installations, including hazardous locations and direct burial.
- 25 ft. cable is ideal for the installation and protection of electrical conductors in circuits of 600 volts or less
- Flexible, liquid-tight PVC construction provides impact-, crush-, oil- and sunlight resistance
- Designed for applications requiring movement, crossover connections or tight bends
- Used in industrial and commercial applications for conveyors, blowers, cranes, air conditioners, machine, tooling and lubrication equipment
- UL and CSA safety listings
- Note: Product may vary by store.