BrassCraft Steel Male Gas Fitting adapts gas connector nut to appliance inlet or gas supply. These fittings are manufactured from solid bar stock for a seamless, durable design. The flared end of the fitting connects to the gas connector nut. The male end connects to the gas appliance inlet, gas ball valve or gas supply stub out. Fitting is used with 1/2 in. OD gas connectors for appliances with moderate BTU demands such as a four-burner stove, water heater or dryer.
- Use with 1/2 in. OD gas connectors
- Steel with corrosion resistant coating
- For use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum gases and LP gas-air mixtures
- Temperature rating: -40° to 150° F
- Pressure rating: standard line pressures up to 1/2 psi maximum