The RIDGID 1/4 HP Submersible Utility Pump features a brass garden hose fitting for durability and reinforced thermoplastic housing to help prevent corrosion of the volute and impeller. This pump has a thermally protected, oil-filled motor to help prevent overheating. The bottom-suction design removes water to within 1/8 in. from the surface and the easy-access handle provides portability.
- Pumps up to 1350 GPH at 0 ft.
- 20 ft. power cord to reach the toughest places
- Removes water fast down to 1/8 in. of surface
- Corrosion resistant thermoplastic housing for long life in tough UTILITY applications
- Top center 3/4 in. brass discharge design for balanced installation
- Removable stainless steel screen filters debris for increased reliability
- Easy-access handle for portability
- Pump self primes after the housing is initially filled with water
- Top-center discharge provides for balanced installation and motor cooling