Some programmable thermostats are so difficult to program that people just put them on hold, defeating their purpose. Honeywell's Universal Touchscreen Thermostat is so easy to program, most people don't even use the manual. This easy-to-read, easy-to-use Universal thermostat works with virtually all system applications. Plus, you can save on heating/cooling costs if used as directed.
- Extra large touchscreen display shows room temperature, set temperature, and current temperature all at once
- Universal application - works with conventional and heat pump systems up to 2H/2C; it's one thermostat for nearly every application
- Effortless menu-driven programming guides the user through the programming process, only showing necessary information and choices - eliminates unnecessary clutter
- Separate programming for each day of the week - 4 periods per day
- Battery free operation - option to power with heating/cooling system so you never have to change batteries again
- Vacation hold - option to adjust your program and have it automatically resume to the normal settings in time for your return
- Daylight saving time - adjusts the time automatically