A groover is used to leave a permanent indentation, or groove, across the surface of a concrete slab to help control future cracking. This groover is made from solid, durable zinc. A single piece blade and mounting provides the ultimate in strength. The smooth surface allows for easy clean up. The raised mounting allows for large hand clearance.
- Made from high quality, long wearing zinc, this groover has a 6 in. x 4-3/8 in. blade with a bit that is 1 in. deep; 3/8 in. wide and has a 1/4 in. radius
- Smooth finish allows for easier cleanup
- Resilient durasoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
- Made in the usa
- Recommended for use with air entrained concrete
- Magnesium floats produce a smoother finish than wood