Our YARDGARD 2-3/8 in. diameter x 6 ft. long 16-Gauge Galvanized Steel Terminal Post is part of the fence framework and helps support the chain link fabric. The fabric is stretched between Terminal Posts. These posts can be used at the end of a line of fence, at a fence corner, or for gate posts. Terminal Posts should be 24 in. in the ground. This post is used for a 4 ft. high chain link fence.
- Provides vertical framework support and stretches fabric
- 16-Gauge, 2-3/8 in. diameter galvanized tubular steel
- Galvanization provides weather protection and long life
- Heavier gauge than offered by most other retailers provides strong fence
- 6 ft. length
- Connects the fabric to the terminal psot with tension bar and tension bands
- Buying Guide: