Our YARDGARD 1-3/8 in. diameter x 10 ft. 6 in. long 17-Gauge Galvanized Steel Top Rail runs horizontally and connects the terminal posts and the line posts. The Top Rail is part of the fence framework and helps support the chain link fabric. These rails easily fit together and "run" the length of the fence. This Top Rail is used with all heights of chain link fences.
- Provides horizontal framework support to which the top of the fabric attaches
- 17-Gauge, 1-3/8 in. diameter galvanized tubular steel
- Galvanization provides weather protection and long life
- Heavier gauge than offered by most other retailers provides strong fence
- 10 ft. 6 in. length with one end smaller to fit into larger end of next Top Rail piece
- Connects to terminal posts with rail ends and brace bands