Loctite Epoxy Heavy Duty is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high strength bond in 5 minutes for most projects. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite Epoxy Heavy Duty does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching. It can be sanded and drilled.
- High impact resistance, will not crack when drilled
- Sets in as little as 5 minutes and cures in 24 hours
- Resistant to water, solvents, and moisture; great for indoor and outdoor use
- Can be tinted to match surrounding materials for a long lasting professional finish
- One time application; will not shrink over time
- Note: Product may vary by store.