The Kellogg 2.0 cu. ft. Topper is a nutrient-rich organic mulch made of shredded Fir and Western White Pine, and is Mulch & Soil Council-certified. It is designed to help provide an ideal environment for root growth. Used as seed cover, it also helps to retain moisture in the soil, speeding up germination.
- Shredded mulch for use with sod preparation, planting grass seed and as top dressing
- Helps to provide the best growing environment for establishing new roots during sod preparation
- Helps to speed up germination by retaining moisture and providing organic fertility during use as a seed cover
- Composed of approximately 70% Western White Pine and Fir
- Rich in composted organic materials to help promote early and strong root development
- Helps to provide bigger, brighter plants
- Certified with the Mulch & Soil Council