The Broan External In-Line Blower is designed and UL certified for use with Broan-NuTone products only. A powerful yet quiet blower - it exhausts the cooking area from a remote location. Installed remotely in the interior of the home, it is not restricted by exterior applications. Specially designed resilient motor mounts and housing isolation mounts prevent vibration noise. The flexible duct design allows straight-through or right-angle connections with built-in damper. The dynamically-balanced, galvanized steel, centrifugal blower wheels give a quiet, efficient performance. The permanently lubricated, thermally protected plug-in motor is designed for continuous operation.
- 1100 CFM, UL & cULus listed, HVI-2100 Certified
- Includes an 8 in. x 12 in. integrated duct connector, two 8 in. x 12 in. to 10 in. round transitions and a hanger kit
- 8-position mounting brackets for easy installation and greater adaptability to various mounting requirements
- Rugged galvanized-steel housing
- This item does not qualify for the Major Appliance Delivery & Haul Away or Installation Services