Presto Whitehall Pine is a beautiful, worry free floor that's easy to install. Featuring Pergo's patented surface protection that minimizes scratches and dulling. Pergo Presto is warranted against wear, staining and fading for 30 years. 8 mm thick x 7-5/8 in. wide x 47-1/2 in. Length.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Pergo Presto Whitehall Pine Laminate Flooring
- 8mm Thick x 7-5/8 in. width x 47-1/2 in. length planks
- 20.10 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 29 lb.
- Whitehall Pine, Light Color, Embossed in Register Surface with Lustergard Plus surface protection
- Planks have a square edge
- No attached underlayment
- Appropriate for Below Grade, On Grade and Above Grade installations
- Radiant heating may be used
- Can be installed over smooth, flat, dry surfaces: concrete, ceramic tile, vinyl and wood
- Approved for residential use
- 30-year limited residential warranty against wear, staining and fading
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings! Complete your floor with SimpleSolutions and Pergo coordinating moldings and accessories; wallbase model 30302, quarter round model 31102, 4 in 1 model 36006, stair nose model 35006, putty model 45628 and sealant model 45406
- All online orders for this item ship via ground, small parcel will arrive in multiple boxes
- Please see Info & Guides section for downloadable PDFs of the warranty, use and care instructions, assembly instructions and install essentials guide