The RIDGID 3/8 in. Corded Drill/Driver features an 8-Amp motor that provides 2,700 RPM for powerful drilling into a wide range of materials. The lock-on button is ideal for continuous drilling with reduced operator fatigue, and the soft grip provides a secure, comfortable grip. The hardened-steel gears help ensure a long tool life, and the housing is made of glass-filled nylon for durability.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- 8-amp motor for powerful performance
- 3/8 in. chuck strong bit retention and durability
- 2,700 RPM for drilling in a variety of materials
- Magnetic bit holder conveniently stores up to 3 bits and screws at a time
- Hex grip-micro-texture provides secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Lock-on button for continuous drilling and reduced fatigue
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.