Polyblend Sanded Grout is a polymer-modified, cement based grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend Sanded Grout accommodates 1/8"1/2" (313 mm) joints for interior or exterior installations. Can be used on all types of installations including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Residential and commercial applications
- Submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features andfountains)
- Curing time is affected by ambient and surface temperatures and humidity
- Refer to the Technical Data Sheet for suitable tile types
- Sample colors shown may vary from actual grout. Final installed shade can differ based on tile type, porosity, job site conditions and finishing techniques