The Kidde Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 9-Volt Backup connects directly into a wall socket for quick and easy installation and protection from tasteless and odorless carbon monoxide gas. This alarm continues to provide protection in power outages as it includes a 9-volt battery backup. It offers a low-battery warning in case the battery needs replacing. Green and red LEDs visually indicate the status of the alarm and a tamper-resistant feature alerts you to when the unit has been removed from the socket.
- Carbon monoxide detector uses advanced technology to monitor for carbon monoxide levels and features the Nighthawk electro-chemical sensor
- Wireless design plugs directly into a standard wall outlet making installation quick and easy
- Low-battery hush silences low-battery chirp warning for up to 12 hours in order to maintain protection without having to replace the battery at an inconvenient time
- 9-volt battery backup provides protection during power outages
- Tamper-resistant feature triggers constant alarm mode if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet
- Battery pull-tab helps reduce battery installation time and keeps battery fresh
- 2 LED lights signal green for normal operation and red for alarm mode