Makita’s Reciprocating Saw with AVT (model JR3070CT) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3070CT is equipped with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT), a internal counterbalance system engineered inside the tool that significantly reduces vibration. The result is faster, more efficient cutting and less vibration in the tool.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Powerful 15-amp motor with electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load
- Built-in clutch reduces gear damage by disengaging gears if blade binds
- 4-position orbital/straight cutting action
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application
- Ideal for demolition work and demanding cutting applications
- Long 1-1/4 in. stroke for faster cutting
- "Tool-less" blade change and shoe adjustment
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip for more comfort
- Anti-vibration technology for 2x less vibration
- Weighs only 10 lbs.
- 1 year warranty
- Includes: 1 ea. blade (723054-A, 723066-A), metal tool case