The Pleasant Hearth Edinburg Medium Fireplace Glass Door has a 1-piece frame construction designed to be surface mounted against a flat surface outside the fireplace opening. It has easy-grip handles, hidden damper-control knobs for airflow control and thick, heat-resistant insulation. It is a decorative, 9-pane cabinet-style door with a high-heat powder-coat finish to enhance your traditional masonry fireplace hearth. This fireplace door can assist in reducing heat or cool-air loss up the chimney by as much as 90%.
- 3/16 in. safety tempered glass and rigid mesh panels in a 1-piece frame construction
- Easy-grip handles, hidden damper-control knobs and thick, heat-resistant insulation
- High-heat, powder-coat gunmetal finish
- For use with masonry fireplaces only; not suitable for pre-fabricated fireplaces
- Fits fireplace openings with a width range of 30 - 37 in. and a height range of 25-1/2 - 32-1/2 in.
- Includes a 2 in. riser bar,included but not assembled
- Installs in 3 easy steps