The Makita 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 4-Piece Combo Kit (model LXT407) is built for the pro-user who demands a range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The LXT407 includes four Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, and demolition. It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18-volt Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18-volt Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18-volt Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18-volt LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of max Torque and weighs only 4.0 lbs.
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs.
- Reciprocating Saw provides 0-2,900 SPM with "tool-less" blade changes & shoe adjustments and weighs only 7.9 lbs.
- 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-minute rapid optimum charger communicatess with attery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 30-minute rapid optimum charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery which helps produce more lifetime work
- Charger earned the ENERGY STAR label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
- 3-year warranty on tools and 1-year warranty on flashlight, batteries and charger
- Includes: (2) 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Battery (BL1830), 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC), 18-Volt LXT Recipro Saw (BJR182Z), 18-Volt LXT Xenon Flashlight (BML185), 18-Volt LXT 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill (LXPH01Z), 18-Volt LXT Impact Driver (LXDT04Z)
- Compatible batteries and chargers: BL1830, BL1830-2, DC18RA, DC18SE