This Ridgid 15 Amp 7-1/4 in. Circ Saw is good for tough, heavy-use jobs. It has magnesium upper and lower blade guards to make it lighter, so there is less user fatigue. It operates at up to 5,800 RPM. The 7-1/4 in., 24-tooth, thin kerf blade provides for smooth crosscuts and rip cuts. The blade is carbide tipped for an extended life.
- Circular saw features a 15 Amp motor for heavy use situations
- Up to 5,800 RPM to help you power through tough jobs
- 7-1/4 in., 24-tooth, thin kerf blade for smooth crosscuts and rip cuts
- Carbide-tipped blade for long life
- Maximum cutting depth is 1-3/4 in. at 45 degrees and 2-1/4 in. at 90 degrees
- Circ saw is equipped with a positive bevel stop at 45 degrees and quick release for easy adjustment
- Magnesium upper and lower blade guards for lighter weight and less user fatigue
- Trigger switch for easy operation
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR RIDGID PRODUCT.