The Pro-Series Cargo Truck Rack lets you free up your truck bed for tools and supplies by raising those long and heavy loads (up to 500 lbs.) into the air and out of the back of the truck. Individual front and rear racks install safely and securely to support your extension ladders, deck boards, plumbing supplies, pipes and more. It’s a fully adjustable truck rack that fits most truck makes and models to gain more space inside the truck bed. This item is constructed of 2 in. diameter tubular steel crossbars, which are coated in a heavy-duty powder coat black paint finish that resists scratches and rust. Heavy-duty 1/4 in. by 14 in. brace plates distributes the weight of the load along the truck bed. Use the Cargo Truck Rack as either single front-mounted rack or install the rear-mounted rack as well. Drill mount required for secure installation. Use these guidelines to determine if this item will fit your truck: inside truck bed measures no more than 74 in. W maximum and 52.5 in. W minimum.
- Adjustable width truck rack fits most truck makes and models
- Constructed of 2 inch tubular steel with 14 in. foot plates
- Heavy-duty powder coat paint finish resists scratches and rust
- 500 lbs. load capacity, individual front and rear racks support extension ladders, deck boards and more
- Easy set-up and removal
- Drill mount required for secure installation