To better align with the rapid growth of 2-hole kitchen faucets in the marketplace, KOHLER introduces a new cast iron kitchen sink that provides unprecedented basin space and depth in a double-equal configuration. The generous basin space is achieved by the unique single-hole drilling allowing for space usually reserved for the faucet deck to be reclaimed for the basin.
- Click here to explore the Strength, Style, and Soul, of KOHLER Enameled Cast Iron.
- A modern sink characterized by clean, contemporary curved lines
- Crafted of durable KOHLER Cast Iron, guaranteed not to chip, crack or burn
- Double-basin design
- Single-hole faucet drilling; one accessory hole at right
- Clean, contemporary design
- 33 in. L x 22 in. W
- Single-hole faucet drilling in center and accessory hole at right
- Click here to learn more about kitchen sinks