This Smart-ADA TILE 3 ft. x 4 ft. DWT Fast-Tile Detectable Warning Tile acts as a tactile directive to building entrances and exits, making it ideal for guiding visually impaired pedestrians.
- Textured 12 sq. ft. walking surface acts as a tactile warning to visually impaired pedestrians, drawing attention and supplying convenient directions to building and facility entrances and exits
- Ideal for use at curb ramps, transit platforms and vehicle areas
- Durable, lightweight, UV-protected polyurelastomeric material is chip, crack, break, fade, wear and discoloration resistant and resists heavy vehicular and foot traffic for long-lasting use
- Non-skid, waterproof surface provides a sturdy tread that helps prevent slippage caused by moisture build-up
- Laminated with pressure-sensitive adhesive for stable installation on concrete and most other surfaces; includes stainless steel concrete anchors and step-by-step installation instruction video