The Sportsman Series Gasoline 6,000/7,000-Watt Portable Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools, and provide emergency power during blackouts. Equipped with four 120-Volt outlets, a 12-Volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240-Volt outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. With a 50% load this generator can run for 12 hours. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. It’s easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 6,000/7,000-Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun. Includes mail-in rebate form for free bottle of STA-BIL Fuel Stabilizer, America's top selling fuel stabilizer. It keeps fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage, and it eliminates the need to drain fuel before storage.
- Ideal for emergency backup for your home or office
- Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go
- 1-12-Volt DC outlet / 4-120-Volt outlets/1-120/240-Volt outlet
- 6,000 running watts/ 7,000 surge watts
- 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled