The Stanley Bostitch Manual Hardwood Flooring Nailer is made with a manual powered design that doesn't require a compressor or hose for use. The nailer can drive multiple blows in ratcheting mode, and rubber bumpers allows you to install pre-finished flooring without marring the wood. The nailer can be used to install pre-finished or unfinished flooring from a thickness of 1/2 in. to 3/4 in.
- Manual powered design doesn't require a compressor or hose
- Ratcheting drive mode allows you to drive multiple blows when the cleat is under driven
- Rubber bumpers help protect even pre-finished flooring
- Can be used to install pre-finished or unfinished flooring with a thickness of 1/2 in. to 3/4 in.
- Rubber grip offers comfortable use
- Made with a graphite mallet and a replaceable soft face
- MFG Model # : MFN-201
- MFG Part # : MFN-201