The Lincoln Electric Bridgit 1/8 in. Solder is for use joining copper tubing for drinking water applications. The solder has a melting range of 460 - 630 degrees Fahrenheit and conforms to the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
- Compatible with copper tubing for drinking water applications
- Use to solder copper, brass or bronze
- Melting range of 460 - 630 degrees Fahrenheit
- Safe for plumbing systems
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) listed, conforms to the (SDWA) and meets ASTM B32, grade HB standards
- MFG Model # : BRGT61/2POP
- MFG Part # : BRGT61/2POP