The Lincoln Electric Safety-Silv 56 1/16 x 18 Mini Sticks (5-Pack) are low melting braze alloys at 1,205 degrees Fahrenheit. They offer a quick flow to help penetrate into joints.
- A versatile braze alloy for joining copper, brass, bronze, steel and stainless steel
- Low melting temperature of 1,205 degrees Fahrenheit
- Quick flow penetrates into joints
- Silver deposit color is good match to stainless steel
- Can be used with Stay-Silv white brazing flux (sold separately)
- 1/16 x 18
- Made in the USA