The Lincoln Electric 1/8 in. Copper Pipe Solder Spool can be used on water lines and for general purpose soldering. This multi-purpose solder has a melting range of 450-degrees Fahrenheit to 550-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Multi-purpose solder can be used for copper, brass and steel
- Copper/tin solder can be used for joining water tube
- Can be used on water lines and for general purpose soldering
- 1/8 in. spool
- 450 degrees Fahrenheit to 550 degrees Fahrenheit melting range
- Meets National Safe Drinking Water Act
- Can be used with Stay-Clean liquid and paste flux (sold separately)