This 4 in. diameter Pellet Vent adapter allows the installer to connect a 4 in. diameter vent system to an already existing and installed 6 in. diameter metal chimney system. This will allow the home owner to save money by being able to use an existing chimney as part of the new pellet vent system. The female twist lock end on the adapter allows the installer to attach 4 in. diameter Pellet Vent pipe sections below the existing chimney. 4 in. diameter Pellet Vent is used in high altitude installations or installations that exceed 15 ft. in height. High altitude is considered to be above 4500 ft.. Pellet Vent pipe isonly to be used to vent wood pellet burning stoves.
- Assembled dimension: 10 in. W x 10 in. D x 7 in. H
- This part can save the installer time and money by using an existing 6 ft. chimney as part of the pellet vent system
- Pellet Vent is used to only vent wood pellet burning stoves
- Pellet Vent has a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Allows the installer to connect a 4 in. Pellet Vent system to an existing 6 in. metal manufactured chimney system