PelletVent is a patent-pending venting system for stoves and inserts that use multi-fuels (including wood pellets, corn, cherry pits, switch grass, coffee husks, walnut shells, soybeans, wheat, sunflower hulls, rapeseed, and sugar beets) or oil fuel. As a result of DuraVent’s cutting-edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation, PelletVent is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. Select components are available in black to enhance interior aesthetics. PelletVent is UL listed for 3 in. clearance to combustibles in the USA and in Canada. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance. PelletVent seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees, and fittings. Since the introduction of pellet stoves in the 1980’s, DuraVent has been recognized as the industry leader in venting systems for pellet stoves. Today, approximately 3 of every 4 pellet stoves in the US and Canada are vented with a DuraVent pellet system.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Changes the direction of the Pellet Vent system from horizontal to vertical
- Compatible only with wood pellet-burning stoves
- Includes removable tee cap
- Twist lock connections allow for easy installation
- The tee changes the direction of the Pellet Vent system from horizontal to vertical