This third-generation Hitachi cap nailer has been upgraded and improved for use by contractors, but advanced do-it-yourselfers will also love the NV50AP3 with its lightweight, easy-to-maneuver body that weighs just 5.6 lbs. This rugged, versatile cap nailer is packed with all the extras a professional will expect, but it's simple enough to keep in the garage for home use. It's ideal for use with Tyvek, tar paper, house wrap, roofing paper, or any other kind of sheeting.
- Plastic and metal caps, whether shooting plastic caps or metal caps, this tool meets your needs
- Drives nail and caps in tandem for better hold
- Selective actuation, a simple flip of the switch allows for either sequential or bump fire nail; no additional parts or tools required
- Translucent cap and nail magazine, a simple glance confirms the remaining supply of both fasteners and caps, avoiding inconveniently timed reloads
- Tool-free depth adjustment, simple adjustment provides flexibility when fastening various materials
- Drives 350 caps and 350 nails for maximum jobsite efficiency
- Exceptional Hitachi balance and fully adjustable exhaust make this the ideal tool for tyvek installation, tar paper and any other sheathing