SharkBite PEX is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing best suited for potable water supply application. PEX Pipe is durable, flexible and corrosion resistant. SharkBite PEX features a repeating SharkBite imprint pattern that provides a visual aid to help you determine whether the tube has been fully inserted when using the SharkBite push-fit fitting range. In addition to Potable Water Supply SharkBite PEX meets UL Standard for Plastic Piping in Fire Systems.
- Strong, resilient, corrosion-resistant tubing that provides superior temperature performance
- PEX is flexible and reduces the number of fittings used to complete a job
- SharkBite System provides a variety of connection options, SharkBite PEX can be connected with SharkBite push-fit fittings or Barb fittings
- Listed to NSF 14 and CSA B137.5 for use in potable water systems
- Meets UL1821 Standard for Plastic Piping for Fire Systems
- Manufactured and tested to meet or exceed the requirements of the ASTM F-876, ASTM F-877, ASTM F-2023 and CSA B137.5