All-Purpose Clothesline is premium quality, flexible, easy to handle and knots well. It is acid, mildew, rot, oil, gas and sunlight resistant. Saves natural resources. Knots reduce the strength of the rope up to 50%. Do not use this product for overhead lifting, support of human weight or athletic equipment, or other situations where personal safety or valuable property can be endangered. The working loads shown should never be exceeded. Shock (stress, jerk) conditions can reduce working loads by as much as 33%. Never stand in line with rope under tension; such rope, particularly nylon rope, may recoil (snap back). Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects. All ropes should be replaced if signs of wear, such as broken fibers are apparent. Misuse can result in serious injury or death.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Polyester and mixed synthetic core provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Solid braid has a special lock-stitch construction which prevents unraveling when torn or cut
- Maintains firm round shape under stress, saves electricity and reduces wear and tear on clothes
- Working load limit of 40 lbs.
- Working load limit is a guideline for the maximum allowable weight capacity of a new rope