Diamond Braid general purpose rope is flexible and lightweight, rot proof, resists oil, water, gasoline and most chemicals. It is ideal for Boating, camping. Warning: Knots reduce the strength of the rope up to 50%, splicing is preferable. Do not use this product for overhead lifting, support of human weight or athletic equipment, or other situations where personal safety or valuable property can be endangered. The working loads shown should never be exceeded. Shock (stress, jerk) conditions can reduce working loads by as much as 33%. Never stand in line with rope under tension; such rope, particularly nylon rope, may recoil (snap back). Never use this product to secure large flat surfaces or objects. All ropes should be replaced if signs of wear, such as broken fibers are apparent. Misuse can result in serious injury or death.
- Polypropylene and mixed synthetic core
- Diamond braid contains a center core
- Rope winder included; winder provides an easy to carry handle, tangle-free and ease of storage to be used over and over
- Working load limit of 95 lbs.
- Working load limit is a guideline for the maximum allowable weight capacity of a new rope
- Orange and black
- Easy-to-carry handle, tangle-free design and ease of storage allow for many times of reuse
- Braided design