Ryobi introduces the Ryobi Pocket Infrared Thermometer. This tool features a 6:1 distance-to-spot ratio to help you take accurate measurements at a distance of 6 times the target size. An LCD display makes it easy to read measurements ranging from -22 degrees Fahrenheit to 518 degrees Fahrenheit. To learn more about Ryobi tools go to Ryobitools.com and check out Ryobi Nation. See below for more information on this tool.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Temperature update: 1/2 second
- 0.95 preset emissivity for efficient operation
- Accurately measures distances up to 30 ft.
- Spectral response: 5.5 - 14 mm
- Operation range of 32 degrees Fahrenheit to 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Impact-resistant construction for durability
- Includes a 9-volt battery and an operator's manual for convenience
- This infrared thermometer can also help you calculate area, volume and linear footage