The Ames garden hoe is ideal for chopping, weeding, and clearing garden growth. The blade is thicker at the center for strength and sharper at the edges for cleaner cutting. The blade is forged from one piece of solid piece of steel for years of service.
- 6.25 in. wide blade for optimal weeding
- 54 in. North American ash handle for strength and durability
- 10 in. cushion grip for comfort and control
- Ideal for clearing and chopping light growth in gardens or flower beds
- Thick blade center for strength
- Sharp edges for clean cutting
- Note: Product may vary by store