Hymenocallis or Peruvian Daffodil like Amaryllis has strap-shaped leaves and thick flower stalks each topped with several fragrant blossoms. Like daffodils, these flowers have two sets of segments: inner ones form a pedaled funnel, while the outer ones are longer, spidery and recurved. Where not hardy, plant in spring and lift for winter.
- Botanical Name : Hymenocallis sp
- Good for potting
- Peruvian daffodils are attractive in border plantings
- Mix with plantings of perennials such as lilies and daylilies
- Common name Peruvian Daffodil
- Item ships as dormant bulb
- Image shows plant at maturity