Set the perfect tone for your life and style with hand-sculpted and exotic designs. Micro-bevel edges and ends accentuate each plank and4.72 in. wide single plank visuals create true-to-life hardwood flooring pattern. The Bruce Lock installation system requires no glue (except for in full bathroom installations) and can be installed over most existing floors. Each piece aligns automatically, with the tightest fit that gives a virtually seamless appearance. The locking installation requires no waiting time before moving appliances or furniture back on the floor. And furthermore, there's no messy glue residue or fumes. Bruce laminate floors are designed for your sense of style, with an appreciation for your lifestyle. Bruce floors are incredibly realistic, and the technology beneath them is pretty incredible, too. Each floor combines beautiful design with durability - all at an affordable price with the industry’s best warranties.So whether you choose the casual flair of a classic hardwood look, the sophistication of an exotic style or any of our other distinctive laminate floors, you can count on realistic looks, easy care and uncompromising quality.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Graphite Forest Laminate Flooring
- 8mm Thick x 4.72 in. Width x 50.59 in. Length Planks
- 13.28 Square Feet per case. Case weight is 20 lb.
- Dark Color
- Planks have micro edge and micro end detail
- No attached underlayment
- Locking Installation Method
- On/Above/Below Grade
- Can be installed over most subfloors and existing floors on all grade levels, all substrates must: meet applicable building codes, be structurally sound, show minimal deflection, and be dry, clean and flat
- Radiant heated subfloors should not exceed 85 degrees F
- 30 year limited residential warranty and 5 year light commercial warranty
- Residential and light commercial use
- Don't forget about your coordinating trim and moldings