Grace invented fully-adhered roofing underlayments more than 35 years ago. Grace Ice & Water Shield fully-adhered smooth surface roofing underlayment provides best in class roof leak protection against wind driven rain & ice dams. Grace Ice & Water Shield roofing underlayment, a registered trademark of W. R. Grace, is the name that contractors trust the most to protect their reputations.
- Strong Adhesion to the Roof Deck: Helps ensure watertight seal, protecting roofs from harsh weather conditions
- High Quality Seal Around Roofing Nails: Delivers best in class roof leak protection; providing peace of mind against costly call backs
- Forms Superior Laps: Helps ensure a watertight installation with no special treatment of the laps
- Ripcord Split Release on Demand: Makes It easier to waterproof detail areas such as valleys, chimneys, roof to wall transitions
- Longest Performance History: With over 35 years of performance history, Grace Ice & Water Shield roofing underlayment offers the highest confidence for the life of the roof
- Protects roofs from wind driven rain and ice dams
- 36 in. x 75 ft. Size provides 225 sq. ft. of coverage