Use the Qualcraft Industries Steel Pump Jack to help create a sturdy scaffold for your next project. This jack is made of steel, and features a powder-coat finish to help resist corrosion.
- Designed for use as a low-cost, foot-operated jack
- For use with shingling, siding, sheathing, insulating,painting, building, roofing, home repair and other maintenance work
- Secures to wood poles with a positive double lock system
- Designed to accommodate two 2 in. x 10 in. wood planks with toe boards attached (wood poles and planks sold separately)
- Rugged steel construction for strength
- Powder-coat finish to resist rust and for added durability
- Designed for weather resistance
- Can be adjusted up to a height of 30 ft.
- Includes 1 jack