Rust-Oleum Automotive Engine Enamel resists heat up to 500 degrees fahrenheit. Making it ideal for use on engines. This durable high gloss finish also resists oil, gas, grease, rust salt, humidity and solvents.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Oil-based formula resists temperatures up to 500 degrees fahrenheit
- For use on automotive engines and other automtoive surfaces that reach intermittant temperatures up to 500 degrees fahrenheit
- Dries to the touch in 20 minutes or less. Wait 7 days for paint to fully cure
- 12-oz. can provides coverage for up to 10 sq. ft.
- Features an any-angle spray with a comfort tip for a professional appearance
- Gloss finish with superior color and gloss retention
- Rust preventive for a long-lasting finish
- Do not apply to surfaces that exceed 500 degrees fahrenheit
- Excellent UV and weather resistance
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations