Shanko "Nail up" decorative metal wall & ceiling tiles are manufactured in the USA by the original tin ceiling company dating back to 1896. The 2 x 4 nail up tiles overlap each other for a quick and easy direct apply to wood furring strips or plywood. Perfect for remodeling or a new construction. Shanko tiles are made from original turn of the century, sand casted dies instantly giving any installation instant authenticity. Don?t settle for plastic when you can have the real thing. Finishes include bare steel (for self finishing) white, clear lacquer, brass, copper, chrome, and stainless. Our stainless tiles come 18.5 x 48.5 and are perfect for backsplash applications.
- 100% Steel tile
- Actual size: 24.5" x 48.5". Tiles will exhibit a 1/4" overlap for seamless nail-up installation.
- Class A - 1 hour fire rated
- Moisture resistant tile
- Coordinating nails available in all finishes
- Class A 1 hour fire rated
- Easy overlap installation applied to wood furring strips or plywood with coordinating nails (sold separately)
- Design repeat 24 in.