Wolman RainCoat is a tinted water base formula with modified oils used to protect new or weathered wood from premature graying, mildew growth and water damage, including splitting and warping caused by moisture absorption. RainCoat tinted water repellent imparts a sheer, wood colored, matte finish in natural wood tones. RainCoat tinted water base formula contains Tung and Linseed oils that optimize adhesion and durability, and renew weathered wood.
- UV-blocking pigment resists premature wood graying
- Long-term water repellency protects against cracking, splitting, warping
- Mildew-resistant coating film keeps surface free of mildew stain
- Sheer, wood-colored matte finish reveals original wood grain and texture
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following sates: CA, OR, CT
- Click here to learn more about waterproofing